Long School of Medicine Master Research Awards
Purpose: The purposes of the Long School of Medicine Master Research Awards are to honor UT Health San Antonio Long SOM faculty members who have demonstrated excellence in patient care and research. Award categories include the Master Research Award for Distinguished Mentor and the Master Research Award for Distinguished Researcher. Please click the following links for more information on these awards:
AWARD: Each award winner receives a $5,000 one-time honorarium and recognition through the following:
- UT Health San Antonio Long SOM (and non-UTHSCSA) publicity, including UT Health San Antonio News.
- Commemorative award conferred by the Long SOM Dean during the annual Long SOM Medical Faculty Assembly meeting.
- Name plate affixed to the appropriate Long SOM Master Faculty Award commemorative plaque.
Nomination Packets should include the following:
- Nomination letter, see documents above for specific information to be included and page limit
- Current CV
- Additional letters of support (Master Research Award: Distinguished Mentor)